Wednesday, February 4, 2009

HOLY LONG MOVIE BATMAN


Last night I finally saw The Dark Knight. It was good, but man was that a long flick.

Two suggestions if they make another: 1. Shorten the fuckin' thing. and 2. Don't do that flashy intro shit where you just don't come out and tell the audience what's going on. Not only is that confusing (I don't watch movies to think, goddamnit), but it adds to the length of the film.

Other than that, I was pleasantly surprised. I thought Batman Begins was good and The Dark Knight held up. Another bummer is now I have to admit to seeing a Heath Ledger film, but with the good comes the bad.

There was so much hype surrounding Ledger's performance and rightfully so. He was a great Joker. Not so good that he needed to die for it, but pretty darn good.

In other news...did ya hear Bush got re-elected? And what about these cell phone thingys?

No comments: