Tuesday, July 21, 2009

10:03 ON A TUESDAY NIGHT

I never thought anyone read this stupid blog, but I've had a few people inquire about my lack of updates lately, which leads me to believe that some of you actually care. For my loyal readers, here's a little news.

It's 10:03 p.m. on a Tuesday night. I'm wine drunk. Too much shit's in my head and I had to run from it. Story of my life. I can't deal so I bail. I'm making dinner so I can't type too much, but this is what's going on.

I've been hiding from all forms of writing, including this blog. I went a little crazy a few months ago and now I'm doing anything and everything that has nothing to do with words. I haven't written in my journal for a while, no blog posts, no money for writing, no nothing. In its place I've been running, hitting the gym and playing basketball. If only that could be my entire life.

Part of me wants to tell the entire story and the other part, the part that has dominated the majority of my life, is telling me to retreat, to keep my shit to myself. No one cares and I'm not all that comfortable revealing just how fucked up I am.

Maybe more later. Maybe not.

No comments: