Tuesday, September 16, 2008

3:10 A.M.

One of the best parts about not having to set an alarm is not having to go to bed at any given time. It helps on nights like tonight. It's just after 3 and I can't sleep. I got what my gf calls "the Jimmy legs," which has nothing to do with my name. I feel like I could run a marathon right now. Unfortunately, there aren't any to participate in on a Tuesday morning. Thankfully, Howard Stern's on, so I got something to do.

Been sick since Thursday. Better now. I think. I puked a little and man, does that suck. My stomach muscles ached for days after the first vomit. But my flat stomach is worth it.

Had a 102 temp. That really sucked. I got this flu from the gf. She owes me.

Saturday I did nothing except watch a Project Runway marathon and then the USC/Ohio State game. Thank the lord for both of those. At some point I'm going to give a Project Runway roundup, but that's for another day.

Cats are wild in the living room right now. People sleep and the cats...who the hell knows what they do while we're dozing off.

Haven't watered the garden since Thursday. Probably doesn't look good. That's ok. The end of summer has put a stop to the amazing tomatoes I've been eating from my backyard. Anyone have any suggestions for some fall/winter crops? I've got plenty of room.

That's all. Let's hope I fall asleep before tomorrow.

No comments: