Friday, January 18, 2008

BAD MORNING

I went to bed in a weird state. I almost passed out last night (and I wasn't drunk). First time that ever happened. I was hanging out with friends and it hit me. Otherwise, my up and leaving would have been rude, but I had to split. I felt queezy all night and didn't sleep well. I woke up every time my girlfriend hit snooze. This began at 4:30 a.m. and lasted until just after 5. Then she called me from work at 6:30 to ask if she left her purse at home. Yes, you did. Next, our naughtiest cat has this new thing where he goes into the bathroom and pulls out the sink plug so he can watch the constant drip fall into the drain. The bathroom and bedroom share a wall and his pawing at the damn thing gets pretty loud. I went in there, picked him up and closed the door. Sorry cat, I needs my sleep. Then at 9 A.FUCKINGM. the yuppie neighbors decide to hire some dudes to bust out the chainsaw and chop down the bushes that separates our kitchen windows from their backyard. This lasted an hour and forced me to get out of bed at that ungodly hour. Isn't there some sort of law about not making noise until 10? If not, there should be. I dig the light coming in through the windows, but I sure as hell don't want to see their two kids running around in the backyard when I'm doing dishes. Now I'm off for some grocery shopping. Let's hope Seizure World isn't out in full force. Is it 5 yet? I sure could use a beer.

No comments: