Friday, March 14, 2008

VURP

I walked into the men's restroom on the third floor of the Humanities building at El Camino College in Torrance yesterday and instantly was hit with what I swear to God was the worst fucking smell of all time. I shit you not (no pun intended), it was like some dude crapped out a dead body, like his feces had been living inside his stomach for years. I had to piss real bad so I couldn't leave, but the aroma was too much. Out of nowhere, a vurp (vomit-burp for the uneducated) came shooting up my throat as I was leaking into the urinal. I didn't know if I should let it out or not, so I swallowed it back down. I've been around some nasty smells before, but I'm not one of these people with a gag reflex. I NEVER puke unexpectedly. But this was obviously something different. I zipped up and washed my hands and saw my face in the mirror. It was paler than it normally is. I could see my bones, that's how bad it was. What causes a person to create a stench like that? What are these kids eating? Whatever it is, whoever dropped that deuce needs to change his diet. Man, that was some rank shit.

No comments: