Friday, February 8, 2008

JETLAG SUCKS

Fuck you jetlag. It's Friday morning and I've been up since 7:30 a.m. I laid down for what I thought was going to be a nap at 5:30 p.m. last night, but it easily could have been a full night's rest had I not been woken up for reasons I won't get into. I was confused again when I woke up around 7 p.m. Unsure of where I was, I couldn't tell if I was dreaming or not. This has never happened before. This morning I had a minor case of this, but it appears that my mind is adjusting to the fact that I'm home. This better be gone by Monday. I gots work to do.

I don't return to my part-time job until Feb. 25. 'Nother trip perhaps? I'm thinking Portland. But every time I plan a visit there, something gets in the way. This time around I'll just wake up one morning and go. That way nothing can alter my plans.

I'm going for a walk. It's rare (for me anyway) to be up this early and I really love the a.m., although I'm hardly ever awake for it.

No comments: