Wednesday, April 9, 2008

50 CENT...MY NEW FAVORITE CELEBRITY

Caught this clip on The Daily Show last night of rapper 50 Cent talking about who he supports for president. Turns out, it's no one. Why? Because "To be honest, I haven't been following that anymore. I lost my interest," he said. "I listened to some of the debate and things that they were saying, and I just got lost in everything that was going on. ... Don't look for my vote, for me to determine nothing on that. Just say, '50 Cent, he don't know, so don't ask Fiddy.'"

Somewhere there's a publicist's head exploding. Thanks 50. You, unlike every other celeb who thinks the common folk of the world should know what you're thinking, are keeping it real.

Fiddy used to back Hillary, then it was Obama (who, I've heard, is a long-legged mack daddy) and now it's no one. I wish all famous people would learn from 50 and stay away from politics.

News flash to celebs: You think we care, but really, we don't.

Click here: http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1584384/20080328/50_cent.jhtml?rsspartner=rssYahooNewscrawler

No comments: