Sunday, April 20, 2008

HAPPY 4/20!!!


Today is April 20. Or 4/20. Or 420. Or Fourtwenty. However you want to spell it, it's a pot smokers Christmas, New Year's, birthday, Easter and Halloween rolled into one. Get it, rolled? Sometimes I can be funny.

Stoners usually smoke a ton of weed on this day. Truth be told, it's 4 p.m. (oh shit, almost 4:20. That changes what I'm about to write) and I haven't gotten high yet. I'm working on a killer coffee buzz and sometimes the two don't mix well. That, plus I've become somewhat of a nighttime smoker in my old age. I can't keep up with the young kids like I used to.

I was going to write a lot, but I gotta pack a bowl pretty soon. More to come after I've celebrated.

1 comment:

Steve DeLuca said...

It must suck getting old... wait, you are 28. How is that old?